When you dab concentrates, you seek the purity of cannabis. The purity of flavors and fragrance, but most of all, the purity of potency.
Dabbing concentrates gives you the most intense experience in the world of cannabis. When you have developed certain tolerance to cannabinoids, dabbing suits you well.
Especially when your concentrate has the tremendously potent THC-O.
We want you to have the best experience from using cannabis. Thus, it is crucial to get your products from a trustworthy vendor.
Especially when using THC-O.
That is why we introduce you to Binoid. It is a recognized brand that makes sure that your product is top-quality weed and safe for your health. You deserve the best there is in the market to go high being safe.
Photo courtesy of Binoid
Binoid is a brand specialized in hemp-derived products. These guys maximize hemp’s benefits from the soil and sun of evergreen Oregon. Consequently, they are a source of the best quality products you can find.
Choose your treat, CBD, Delta 8, or THC-O. When it comes from Binoid, the product will make you live a memorable moment.
They are 1,000 mg of pure potency, featuring a tremendous THC-O concentration of 92%. The other 8% is the terpenes from the strain.
THC-O causes a heavy mental and physical buzz that breaks the limit of your reality. The deep relaxation effects make you feel like your body is light as a feather and sedative.
And, the charge of euphoria eliminates all stress and anxiety, but it also makes you lose your focus. The experience is intense, but you must be careful with your dose and health.
These dabs are three times more potent than regular Delta 9 THC, and the effects last longer. As a hemp-derived product, it is legal, but it is psychoactive.
Binoid has three strains rich in THC-O for you to choose in your dab concentrate. Banana Kush, Grape Ape, and Strawberry Blonde.
They all will take over your senses and your mind, making you live memorable times while dabbing.
Even so, the terpenes make only 8% of the wax, it does not mean the flavors or aromas are mild.
Enjoy the buzz and indulge your smell and taste at the same time.
The aromas and effects of the Kush lineage are already fantastic. Now you can dab it with the sweet and tropical flavor of bananas.
Banana Kush is a balanced hybrid, born from the cross of Ghost OG and Skunk Haze. This hybrid inherited the inviting smell and the sweet flavor from its parents.
It could be pleasant enough to only smell it, but you can’t miss the incoming effects of dabbing it.
This strain has won awards thanks to its exceptional quality in its flavor and effects. Now it has a THC-O version that promises to make it into users’ top list.
Grape Ape, also known as Purple Ape, is an amazing indica dominant strain. The flavor combines sweet berries with citrus notes that make it earn its name. It caresses your nose and tongue while getting you relaxed.
The effects of Grape Ape ease your mind and body. It is a favorite of medical users who seek to relieve intense and chronic pain. That is because of its effective and long-lasting effects.
Feel your limbs loose and your mind at peace in carefree relaxation. Enjoy the melting sensation on your body while tasting the sweet flavor of grapes.
Still, look for your bed because you might get a couch lock.
It is always amazing to have adventures outside the trees and fresh air. You sit for a while looking at the landscape and take your wax and dab rig to maximize the experience.
That wax is for sure made from the Strawberry Blonde strain. It is a sativa-dominant hybrid that comes from the cross of Super Lemon Haze and Sour Strawberry.
The lemony notes accent the dominant taste of berries. It is a dance of sweetness and citrus that makes you close your eyes and take your time to taste it fully.
The smoke runs through your lips, keeping the seductive aroma in the air. And, it leaves a pleasant minty aftertaste that lasts for a while caressing your tongue.
The effects are uplifting, taking away all stress, frustration, and sadness. Replace it all with a state of euphoria that gets you happy and optimistic. It is a fantastic strain for dabbing when hiking or camping or when chatting with your friends at home.
Lift your spirit with the indica effects and berry flavor of Strawberry Blonde. Try it when going to the mountains or having a moment at the beach.